  • Permissions
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
June 17, 2005 11:16:06 AM

Prior to SP2 for XP our application was able to launch remote query to an
access database through IIS in a non domain environment. Now all we get is
'Access Denied'. We've allowed all access permissions and have 'Execute
includes Scripts' for application permissions. As far as security we have
always used 'Intergrated Windows Authentication' on all the computers. Most
if not all of our users logon with no passwords and all have Admin rights.
Have played around with Firewall settings and RCL permissions, but nothing
seems to do the trick. Does anybody know what kind of changes SP2 for XP
might have changed?

More about : anonymous remote data access

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 8, 2005 3:41:01 PM

Look in the RestrictRemoteClients Registry key

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/m...