Panasonic SV-AP10 Digital Photo Printer..

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,rec.photo.digital,nz.tech (More info?)

Any one know about these, in doing a Google search all I can get it Stacks of
Russian Sites and the Panasonic NZ site..

It looks like a Dye Sub printer, but all the details don't list print size at
all, it does mention 2 sizes.

URL

http://www.panasonic.co.nz/web_content2.asp?id=100007497

Selling for 1/2 list price..

On Tue, 4 May 2004 00:40:55 +1200, "bAZZ" <bd22@XXXwebnet.co.nzXXXX> wrote:

><puss@purrpurr.com> wrote in message
>>

>> http://www.panasonic.co.nz/web_content2.asp?id=100007497
>>

>> Selling for 1/2 list price..
>>

>Wanna share where this bargain can be had rog ?
>
>Bazz

Can I e-mail you as their are only 2 left and I got one of them..

Harvey Normal has them listed at $699, Panasonic list them at $599
and this shop has one left at $299.

> On Tue, 4 May 2004 00:40:55 +1200, "bAZZ" <bd22@XXXwebnet.co.nzXXXX>
wrote:

> ><puss@purrpurr.com> wrote in message
> >>

> >> http://www.panasonic.co.nz/web_content2.asp?id=100007497
> >>

> >> Selling for 1/2 list price..
> >>

> >Wanna share where this bargain can be had rog ?
> >
> >Bazz
> >

> Can I e-mail you as their are only 2 left and I got one of them..

bd22@webnet.co.nz

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,rec.photo.digital,nz.tech (More info?)

In article <409768d8@news.orcon.net.nz>, bd22@XXXwebnet.co.nzXXXX
says...
> > Can I e-mail you as their are only 2 left and I got one of them..

Get Roger to tell you how much the paper/ink cart costs and how long
they will be available here :)

On Wed, 5 May 2004 09:28:57 +1200, colinco <colincomma@yawhoo.com> wrote:

>In article <409768d8@news.orcon.net.nz>, bd22@XXXwebnet.co.nzXXXX
>says...
>> > Can I e-mail you as their are only 2 left and I got one of them..
>>
>Get Roger to tell you how much the paper/ink cart costs and how long
>they will be available here :)

But Panasonic stated its a supported device..

> On Wed, 5 May 2004 09:28:57 +1200, colinco <colincomma@yawhoo.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <409768d8@news.orcon.net.nz>, bd22@XXXwebnet.co.nzXXXX
> >says...
> >>
> >Get Roger to tell you how much the paper/ink cart costs and how long
> >they will be available here :)
>

> But Panasonic stated its a supported device..

How hot is it? Can you still see the serial number on it?

E. Scrooge

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,rec.photo.digital,nz.tech (More info?)

On Thu, 6 May 2004 07:32:11 +1200, "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz
(*sling)> wrote:

><puss@purrpurr.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 5 May 2004 09:28:57 +1200, colinco <colincomma@yawhoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <409768d8@news.orcon.net.nz>, bd22@XXXwebnet.co.nzXXXX
>> >says...
>> >>
>> >Get Roger to tell you how much the paper/ink cart costs and how long
>> >they will be available here :)
>>

>> But Panasonic stated its a supported device..
>
>How hot is it? Can you still see the serial number on it?
>
>E. Scrooge

So Lvmartin sells Hot things..?

> On Thu, 6 May 2004 07:32:11 +1200, "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz
> (*sling)> wrote:
>

> ><puss@purrpurr.com> wrote in message

> >> But Panasonic stated its a supported device..
> >
> >How hot is it? Can you still see the serial number on it?
> >
> >E. Scrooge
> >

> So Lvmartin sells Hot things..?

That didn't hurt now did it?
Now we now know where you got it from.