Error Report

Need to send error report from my computer but I missed out the "blue color
message box" and don't know where to locate it and send the error report over.

Also, I am encountering the "pop-ups / unders" every minute, how to block up
these kinds of advertising! HELP!

Thanks!

"Boogoo" <Boogoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Need to send error report from my computer but I missed out the "blue
> color
> message box" and don't know where to locate it and send the error report
> over.
>
> Also, I am encountering the "pop-ups / unders" every minute, how to block
> up
> these kinds of advertising! HELP!
>
> Thanks!

This software may help you clean up your computer...
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx It
sounds like your system is infected with something.

Microsoft does read those error reports, but missing one probably won't make
a difference in the big picture. Basically they are used to identify common
problems with Windows or other apps.

--
Colin Nash
Microsoft MVP