Help with User Accounts

I need some help here, today I tried creating a new account, because the
old one was just the default Administrator, i gave the new account Admin
rights, but the old one dissapeared. Is there any way to get it back?

--
superalien99

Juan

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

At the log-on screen press ctrl+alt+del twice quickly or go to
Start\Control Panel\User accounts and select; change the way users logon and
logoff... this will make the classical logon prompt to appear where you can
type administrator and password.