Help with User Accounts

I need some help here, today I tried creating a new account, because the
old one was just the default Administrator, i gave the new account Admin
rights, but the old one dissapeared. Is there any way to get it back?

--
superalien99
1 answer Last reply

    At the log-on screen press ctrl+alt+del twice quickly or go to
    Start\Control Panel\User accounts and select; change the way users logon and
    logoff... this will make the classical logon prompt to appear where you can
    type administrator and password.

    "superalien99" <superalien99.1qs71z@pcbanter.net> escribió en el mensaje

    > I need some help here, today I tried creating a new account, because the
    > old one was just the default Administrator, i gave the new account Admin
    > rights, but the old one dissapeared. Is there any way to get it back?
    >

    > --
    > superalien99

Security Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP