Disable Print Screen Key

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask the question but still I
will go ahead.

I am trying to disable Print Screen Key of my Keyboard. I would like to know
all possible ways to disable the key.

Is there any way using which we can disable keys on keyboard as and when we
want?

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=&num=10&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=disable+Print+Screen+Key&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=images

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:102EF5BF-4D38-4693-A5A7-84C7BBADF575@microsoft.com,
SunRace <SunRace@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Hello,
>
> I am not sure if this is the right place to ask the question but still I
> will go ahead.
>
> I am trying to disable Print Screen Key of my Keyboard. I would like to
> know all possible ways to disable the key.
>
> Is there any way using which we can disable keys on keyboard as and when
> we want?

I did look at them....all are talking about programming related. What I am
looking at is something which does not need html/Java coding reason being I
do not want to use this only for IE pages... I want to desable the printe
Screen key for all applications as soon as the user logs in.....

Any Idea how can we desable ClipBoard?