Can't acces All Users Documents

I can't acces the documents folder of the All Users folder in documents &
settings. Though I'm installing a program and it needs to install some files
in the documents folder of All Users. How do I solve this???
1 answer Last reply
More about acces users documents

    As an administrator, you can override permissions on any folder. See
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308421&sd=tech But
    until you do so, you are limited to what permissions are assigned.

    --
    Colin Nash
    Microsoft MVP

    "Bas van den Berg" <Bas van den Berg@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en
    el mensaje news:0F4DA3C2-AEFD-4E44-9966-A57397C69AA0@microsoft.com...
    > I can't acces the documents folder of the All Users folder in documents &
    > settings. Though I'm installing a program and it needs to install some
    files
    > in the documents folder of All Users. How do I solve this???

Security Microsoft Windows XP