Can't acces All Users Documents

a b 8 Security
June 18, 2005 12:07:03 AM

I can't acces the documents folder of the All Users folder in documents &
settings. Though I'm installing a program and it needs to install some files
in the documents folder of All Users. How do I solve this???

More about : acces users documents

June 18, 2005 3:00:17 PM

As an administrator, you can override permissions on any folder. See
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308421&sd=tech But
until you do so, you are limited to what permissions are assigned.

--
Colin Nash
Microsoft MVP

"Bas van den Berg" <Bas van den Berg@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en