Guide plus download?

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

My ATI TV wonder CD has a huge crack in it. Anywhere I can go to download
the guide plus? I know I can get the rest of hte stuff from ati website
thanks for any help!

It's not available for download. Find a good ATI CD and copy the
"Gemstar" folder.

Anthony wrote:

> My ATI TV wonder CD has a huge crack in it. Anywhere I can go to download
> the guide plus? I know I can get the rest of hte stuff from ati website
> thanks for any help!

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

never mind I got it now. Thank god for file sharing. Illegal but hell I own
a legal copy of it on a broken CD so I might as well download it. Thanks
though

> It's not available for download. Find a good ATI CD and copy the
> "Gemstar" folder.
>

> Anthony wrote:
>
>> My ATI TV wonder CD has a huge crack in it. Anywhere I can go to download
>> the guide plus? I know I can get the rest of hte stuff from ati website
>> thanks for any help!

Lithium177

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2009
Hi I also have the same problem of loosing my orginal CD. I was curious if you could tell me where u found the software.

TRENDING THREADS