Changed User Name on Admin account now can't access any of..

I changed the user name on the administrator account and now all of my email
and all other docs and data are gone. I can't seem to figure out how to fix.
Any help would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about changed user admin account access

    Create a new user account, copy the info from the old account
    to the new account, then delete the old account.

    How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811151&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "XP user" wrote:

    | I changed the user name on the administrator account and now all of my email
    | and all other docs and data are gone. I can't seem to figure out how to fix.
    | Any help would be appreciated.

Security Microsoft Windows XP