Changed User Name on Admin account now can't access any of..

a b 8 Security
June 18, 2005 4:23:02 PM

I changed the user name on the administrator account and now all of my email
and all other docs and data are gone. I can't seem to figure out how to fix.
Any help would be appreciated.
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 18, 2005 6:47:18 PM

Create a new user account, copy the info from the old account
to the new account, then delete the old account.

How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811151&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP