Setup Specific User Settings

June 19, 2005 5:53:03 AM

Hi,

I want to setup a computer such that it has two users: One is admin,
the other is a "kiosk" accnt, which only loads a very specific program.
Using group policy, when I disable something, ie accessing the task
manager, this happens for both users, admin and kiosk. I need my admin
to retain full control and only restrict my "kiosk" user.

Thanks in advance
Alderi

--
alderi
Anonymous

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 01:53:03 +0000, alderi

>I want to setup a computer such that it has two users: One is admin,
>the other is a "kiosk" accnt, which only loads a very specific program.
>Using group policy, when I disable something, ie accessing the task
>manager, this happens for both users, admin and kiosk. I need my admin
>to retain full control and only restrict my "kiosk" user.

Are both users in the same group?

Forget http://cquirke.blogspot.com and check out a
better one at http://topicdrift.blogspot.com instead!