I have tried to open a couple of online games (starting with http). I tried
to put the URLs as a trusted site and it will not allow me to because it
doesn't start with https. Can someone help me over ride the security for this?

Hi,

Under Security tab in Internet Option, select Trusted Sites and click on the
Sites button.
Then just uncheck the Require server verfication (https:) check box.

It will allow you to add sites without https: to trusted sites list.

--