AIW HD & DVD

Deleted member k

I am using the AIW 9600 to record TV programs, I then burn to DVD-RW for
play on a Sony HDTV. If I got the new ATI HDTV card and used a double layer
DVD recorder and re-writeable medium, how many minutes of high quality DVD
can I expect to record? 60, 90 min? I want to take advantage of the 16:9
screen size and enhanced video capture. I also have a one year old Sony
progressive scan DVD player, will it play double layer disc?

Deleted member k

Never mind. I found the answers. I guess I'll have to wait for Blu-Ray.