Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Current value of Ipaq 2210

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Share
Anonymous
April 29, 2004 1:29:27 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

In June I will be leaving my present employer. At that time, I must pay
for any equipment I purchased and was reimbursed for by that employer. (I
have an accountable reimbursement plan in effect.) In January, I
purchased an Ipaq 2210 for $360. I also purchased a thumbpad, portable
keyboard, and software. Can any of you suggest what the fair market value
of these items would be in June when they are five months old?

Tabasco

More about : current ipaq 2210

Anonymous
April 29, 2004 6:50:58 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

I would search on eBay and look at what comparable items sold at. If you
were to leave it with them this would be all they could get for it if they
were to try and sell it.

Craig Enders


"Oysters8" <nospam*oysters8@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:MPG.1afacd3f36652e4e9896f0@news.comcast.giganews.com...
> In June I will be leaving my present employer. At that time, I must pay
> for any equipment I purchased and was reimbursed for by that employer. (I
> have an accountable reimbursement plan in effect.) In January, I
> purchased an Ipaq 2210 for $360. I also purchased a thumbpad, portable
> keyboard, and software. Can any of you suggest what the fair market value
> of these items would be in June when they are five months old?
>
> Tabasco
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 12:06:41 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

In article <utsHQQjLEHA.3472@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>,
craigenders@hotmail.com says...
> I would search on eBay and look at what comparable items sold at. If you
> were to leave it with them this would be all they could get for it if they
> were to try and sell it.
>
> Craig Enders
>
>
> "Oysters8" <nospam*oysters8@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:MPG.1afacd3f36652e4e9896f0@news.comcast.giganews.com...
> > In June I will be leaving my present employer. At that time, I must pay
> > for any equipment I purchased and was reimbursed for by that employer. (I
> > have an accountable reimbursement plan in effect.) In January, I
> > purchased an Ipaq 2210 for $360. I also purchased a thumbpad, portable
> > keyboard, and software. Can any of you suggest what the fair market value
> > of these items would be in June when they are five months old?
> >
> > Tabasco
>
>
>
Good idea. I'm curious, though, I've looked at eBay and can' figure out
how to see what comparable items sold for. Can anyone lend some
direction?
Related resources
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 5:11:34 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

On Thursday, Oysters8 wrote:

> Good idea. I'm curious, though, I've looked at eBay and can't
> figure out how to see what comparable items sold for. Can any
> one lend some direction?

You have to be a registered ebay user to see completed item prices,
but search for "2210" and then select "PDA Units" to narrow the
search down to iPaqs. Then at the bottom left there's a check box
to show "Completed Items Only". That's where you'll need to go.

Don't know about the accessories, but 2210/2215's are going for
between £170 and £200 by the look of it. The cheaper ones being
sent over from the US by the look of it.

--
Bryan Anderson <www.anderson-it.com&gt;
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 6:24:50 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Have a look here and see what HP thinks about what
your 2210 is worth today..

http://www.hp.com/united-states/tradein/


~S.





Oysters8 <nospam*oysters8@comcast.net> wrote in
news:MPG.1afacd3f36652e4e9896f0@news.comcast.giganews.com:

> In June I will be leaving my present employer. At that time, I must pay
> for any equipment I purchased and was reimbursed for by that employer.
> (I have an accountable reimbursement plan in effect.) In January, I
> purchased an Ipaq 2210 for $360. I also purchased a thumbpad, portable
> keyboard, and software. Can any of you suggest what the fair market
> value of these items would be in June when they are five months old?
>
> Tabasco



--
======================
ACE!!! a.k.a. ~S.
OS. Osaris / Psion 5mx
iPAQ 5550 / Nokia 6310
HTTP://www.xarane.com
======================
!