TV records no sound

Hi all,
Sound turns off when shifting or recording tv.
Please help me in the case you know about a fix or tell if you experienced the same !
Thanks

my Specs:
AIW7500+SoundBlaster Live!
intel P3 733
448M Ram

ati card is connected to soundblaster "AUXILIARY" input, inside the pc tower.

deeb

<Lo> wrote in message news:g6db2197r4ad6kq1e97a7pnn2mk8ufjsvi@4ax.com...
> Hi all,
> Sound turns off when shifting or recording tv.
> Please help me in the case you know about a fix or tell if you experienced
the same !
> Thanks
>
> my Specs:
> AIW7500+SoundBlaster Live!
> intel P3 733
> 448M Ram
>
> ati card is connected to soundblaster "AUXILIARY" input, inside the pc
tower.

check your play control in control panel ..sounds ..advanced and make sure
your input isn't muted. I have to check that each time i record ..dumb

db

<Lo> wrote in message news:g6db2197r4ad6kq1e97a7pnn2mk8ufjsvi@4ax.com...
> Hi all,
> Sound turns off when shifting or recording tv.
> Please help me in the case you know about a fix or tell if you experienced
the same !
> Thanks
>
> my Specs:
> AIW7500+SoundBlaster Live!
> intel P3 733
> 448M Ram
>
> ati card is connected to soundblaster "AUXILIARY" input, inside the pc
tower.

Do you have Record set to the Aux in the mixer and adjusted? Do you have
Wave turned on and volume adjusted?

"deeb" a écrit :
dans Message-ID: <1109777291.519490@news-1.nethere.net>

><Lo> wrote in message news:g6db2197r4ad6kq1e97a7pnn2mk8ufjsvi@4ax.com...
>> Hi all,
>> Sound turns off when shifting or recording tv.
>> Please help me in the case you know about a fix or tell if you experienced
>the same !
>> Thanks
>>
>> my Specs:
>> AIW7500+SoundBlaster Live!
>> intel P3 733
>> 448M Ram
>>
>> ati card is connected to soundblaster "AUXILIARY" input, inside the pc
>tower.
>
>check your play control in control panel ..sounds ..advanced and make sure
>your input isn't muted. I have to check that each time i record ..dumb
>
>db

I noticed this:
Closing the tv sets "AUX playback" to "mute".
Shifting or recording tv freezes the playback
and record volume controls window a bit,
I guess the "AUX record" is freezed to "mute",
or the changing "AUX record" status could not
change the "AUX playback" to "mute".
I will uninstall the soundblaster drivers to
check the native os's drivers. This is only
thing i can try since latest ati catalost and
mmc isn't working with my ati card or os.
I have got windows 2000 (I forgot to mention that).