Help AEX600XT drivers ?

Best

I encounterd the problem with that graphics card ( under Catalyst 5.2 ) on
P5AD2 Premium under XP Pro sp2. ( memory 2 x 512 MB )
After some time , the VPU starts to recover and I have to go to some
software rendering ( slows down the screen and inputs drastically ).
If I restart ( original config for the graphics card... ) the whole
procedure starts all over again.
What kind of settings or drivers to look for ? .
Occasionnaly , a blue screen appears also stating that the ATi2DVAG file is
corrupted ..., but after a restart it happens that the whole system
can/could start in an orderly way .
Whats happening ?

Thanks

Roland

Well, *uncheck* the VPU Recovery option in the ATi driver panels.

"Roland" <roland.mouton@village.uunet.be> wrote in message
> Best
>
> I encounterd the problem with that graphics card ( under Catalyst 5.2 ) on
> P5AD2 Premium under XP Pro sp2. ( memory 2 x 512 MB )
> After some time , the VPU starts to recover and I have to go to some
> software rendering ( slows down the screen and inputs drastically ).
> If I restart ( original config for the graphics card... ) the whole
> procedure starts all over again.
> What kind of settings or drivers to look for ? .
> Occasionnaly , a blue screen appears also stating that the ATi2DVAG file
is
> corrupted ..., but after a restart it happens that the whole system
> can/could start in an orderly way .
> Whats happening ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Roland

Hello

Your trick does not solve the basic problem : instead the screen goes to
basic ( 4 colours ) and stops the puter !
Thanks anyway

Roland