IE password

can i put a password on IE to keep the grandboys from accessing it I have dsl.
--
val
1 answer Last reply

    yes you can, open IE click on tools, internet options, content and enable
    content advisor. it will give you the option of placing a password at taht
    time.

    "val" wrote:

    > can i put a password on IE to keep the grandboys from accessing it I have dsl.
    > --
    > val

Internet Explorer Security Microsoft Windows XP