Lost savegame files half life 2

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 5, 2005 2:09:38 PM

Hi All, I played a custom level and it auto saved and covered over my
savegames from the original game. Anyone know where to download savegame
files for HL2?
Thanks, Brian.
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 7:16:05 PM

"Brian" <bandcon@comcast.net.not> wrote in message
> Hi All, I played a custom level and it auto saved and covered over my
> savegames from the original game. Anyone know where to download savegame
> files for HL2?
> Thanks, Brian.

You should be able to start any chapter from the start after you select "new
game" (provided you've completed the game). Won't take long to play through
to any particular part of a chapter that you want to play again.
!