Freeware Advice Request

Using XPHome SP2. I have an Intel USB webcam and would like a utility that
would take a picture at scheduled intervals/times and automatically upload
to my personal website. I am using a USB DSL modem for my broadband
connection.

Can anyone advise a suitable program?

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.

I think there's an XP Power Toy which does that.

Sharanga Dayananda wrote:
> I think there's an XP Power Toy which does that.
> Paul Woodsford wrote:
>
>> Using XPHome SP2. I have an Intel USB webcam and would like a utility
>> that would take a picture at scheduled intervals/times and
>> automatically upload to my personal website. I am using a USB DSL
>> modem for my broadband connection.
>>
>> Can anyone advise a suitable program?

Oops sorry. It only saves to disk.

geoff

Paul Woodsford wrote:
> Using XPHome SP2. I have an Intel USB webcam and would like a utility
> that would take a picture at scheduled intervals/times and
> automatically upload to my personal website. I am using a USB DSL
> modem for my broadband connection.
>
> Can anyone advise a suitable program?

pjwebcam