No DVD Player in ati 7500 Launchpad

I have reinstalled the latest software a few times, and am unable to get the
DVD player to install.

Some where in the process it says no dvd decoder available, Everything else
works fine, and I am able to use other programs to play dvd's, but it would
be nice to have it available in Launchpad.

When I try to install the decoders from Ati, it asks for my Original install
CD, but when I put it in, it wont verify. It seems I need a newer version
of the install disk.

Athlon64 3000 with win XP
512 Ram

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You need to have the Catalyst driver CD in order to install the latest DVD
decoder. That older cards CD is before Cat was released.