Need HL2 Help - Spolier

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 5, 2005 2:50:20 PM

I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it crushes
you. Can anyone help me through this?

-TIA

More about : hl2 spolier

February 5, 2005 8:56:46 PM

Drew wrote:
> I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it
> crushes you. Can anyone help me through this?
>
> -TIA

You seen the hole in the wall?
February 5, 2005 9:09:33 PM

Drew wrote:
> I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it crushes
> you. Can anyone help me through this?
>
> -TIA

Only way is up... see those boxes? Jump quickly now...

--
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts"

Bertrand Russell
February 5, 2005 9:35:36 PM

"Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote in message
>I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it crushes
>you. Can anyone help me through this?

You know it isnt actually a trash compactor right?....

> -TIA

February 6, 2005 12:36:38 AM

Doh! I didnt even see that. I feel so blind. Thanks guys

> You seen the hole in the wall?

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 1:43:28 AM

"Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote
> > I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it
crushes
> > you. Can anyone help me through this?
>
> Only way is up... see those boxes? Jump quickly now...

I'm sure he means the bit in Nova Prospekt, not the original HL Shaun.
There's a hole on the left about halfway down somewhere.
--
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

David Firewater wrote:
> "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote
>
>>>I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it
>
> crushes
>
>>>you. Can anyone help me through this?
>>
>>Only way is up... see those boxes? Jump quickly now...
>

> I'm sure he means the bit in Nova Prospekt, not the original HL Shaun.
> There's a hole on the left about halfway down somewhere.

I knew that....erm... should read headers right?... bugger! (and that
was before the beer) Lol - must be the age.

--
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts"

Bertrand Russell
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 4:37:35 AM

Nope, it's the beer as mentioned... Had 4 Sam Adams Double Bocks
tonight before the rum... I'm obliterated...

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 01:30:32 +0000, Sharks
<shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote:

>David Firewater wrote:
>> "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote

>> crushes

>>>Only way is up... see those boxes? Jump quickly now...
>>

>> I'm sure he means the bit in Nova Prospekt, not the original HL Shaun.
>> There's a hole on the left about halfway down somewhere.
>
>I knew that....erm... should read headers right?... bugger! (and that
>was before the beer) Lol - must be the age.

"By our efforts, we have lit a fire as well --
a fire in the minds of men. It warms those
who feel its power, it burns those who fight
its progress, and one day this untamed fire
of freedom will reach the darkest corners
of our world."

George Bush - Second inaugural speech
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 4:47:05 AM

"Iain Dingsdale" <iaindingsdale@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote in message
>> I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it
>> crushes you. Can anyone help me through this?
>
> You know it isnt actually a trash compactor right?....
>

>> -TIA

No it isn't. The one in Nova Prospekt is worse!
February 6, 2005 5:09:28 AM

Cannon Fodder wrote:
> Nope, it's the beer as mentioned... Had 4 Sam Adams Double Bocks
> tonight before the rum... I'm obliterated...

Running light tonight. 5 pints Caffreys, two large glasses 10 yr old oak
cask port.. enough for a nice buzz. However - hands up - was
completewly sober earlier when I confused HL1 and HL2. Think THAT was
age.. :-)

--

!