Need HL2 Help - Spolier

I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it crushes
you. Can anyone help me through this?

-TIA
9 answers Last reply
More about need spolier

    Drew wrote:
    > I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it
    > crushes you. Can anyone help me through this?
    >
    > -TIA

    You seen the hole in the wall?

    Drew wrote:
    > I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it crushes
    > you. Can anyone help me through this?
    >
    > -TIA

    Only way is up... see those boxes? Jump quickly now...

    --
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
    so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts"

    Bertrand Russell

    "Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote in message
    >I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it crushes
    >you. Can anyone help me through this?

    You know it isnt actually a trash compactor right?....

    > -TIA

    Doh! I didnt even see that. I feel so blind. Thanks guys

    "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote
    > > I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it
    crushes
    > > you. Can anyone help me through this?
    >
    > Only way is up... see those boxes? Jump quickly now...

    I'm sure he means the bit in Nova Prospekt, not the original HL Shaun.
    There's a hole on the left about halfway down somewhere.
    --
    David
    davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    David Firewater wrote:
    > "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote
    >
    >>>I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it
    >
    > crushes
    >
    >>>you. Can anyone help me through this?
    >>
    >>Only way is up... see those boxes? Jump quickly now...
    >

    > I'm sure he means the bit in Nova Prospekt, not the original HL Shaun.
    > There's a hole on the left about halfway down somewhere.

    I knew that....erm... should read headers right?... bugger! (and that
    was before the beer) Lol - must be the age.

    --
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
    so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts"

    Bertrand Russell

    Nope, it's the beer as mentioned... Had 4 Sam Adams Double Bocks
    tonight before the rum... I'm obliterated...

    On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 01:30:32 +0000, Sharks
    <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote:

    >David Firewater wrote:
    >> "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote

    >> crushes

    >>>Only way is up... see those boxes? Jump quickly now...
    >>

    >> I'm sure he means the bit in Nova Prospekt, not the original HL Shaun.
    >> There's a hole on the left about halfway down somewhere.
    >
    >I knew that....erm... should read headers right?... bugger! (and that
    >was before the beer) Lol - must be the age.

    "By our efforts, we have lit a fire as well --
    a fire in the minds of men. It warms those
    who feel its power, it burns those who fight
    its progress, and one day this untamed fire
    of freedom will reach the darkest corners
    of our world."

    George Bush - Second inaugural speech

    "Iain Dingsdale" <iaindingsdale@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote in message
    >> I am at the trash compactor.. where you have yo get out before it
    >> crushes you. Can anyone help me through this?
    >
    > You know it isnt actually a trash compactor right?....
    >

    >> -TIA

    No it isn't. The one in Nova Prospekt is worse!

    Cannon Fodder wrote:
    > Nope, it's the beer as mentioned... Had 4 Sam Adams Double Bocks
    > tonight before the rum... I'm obliterated...

    Running light tonight. 5 pints Caffreys, two large glasses 10 yr old oak
    cask port.. enough for a nice buzz. However - hands up - was
    completewly sober earlier when I confused HL1 and HL2. Think THAT was
    age.. :-)

    --
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
    so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts"

    Bertrand Russell

Games Video Games