Joe

I am trying to encrypt a folder but I get a messege that says the p.c. is not
enabled to do so. How do I enable it ?

You must be running Windows XP Professional on a drive
formatted NTFS in order to encrypt.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Joe" wrote:

| I am trying to encrypt a folder but I get a messege that says the p.c. is not
| enabled to do so. How do I enable it ?

If your computer is in a workgroup, you can enable EFS in local group policy.
If your computer is in a domain, you'll need to contact your network
administrator.

Thanks.
Pat