Power user vs domain user

Can someone point me to a link or a document that will explain me the
difference betweem those 2 groups in Windows XP: Power user and domain user.

I need to know the right power user groups has compare to regular domain
user.

Thanks for any help.

JP
2 answers Last reply
More about power user domain user

    Over View of All Groups in Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_groups.htm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "JP Breton" wrote:

    | Can someone point me to a link or a document that will explain me the
    | difference betweem those 2 groups in Windows XP: Power user and domain user.
    |
    | I need to know the right power user groups has compare to regular domain
    | user.
    |
    | Thanks for any help.
    |
    | JP

    Thanks for the quick reply Carey...

    Exactly what I was looking for.

    JP

    > Over View of All Groups in Windows XP
    > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_groups.htm
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "JP Breton" wrote:
    >
    > | Can someone point me to a link or a document that will explain me the
    > | difference betweem those 2 groups in Windows XP: Power user and domain
    > user.
    > |
    > | I need to know the right power user groups has compare to regular domain
    > | user.
    > |
    > | Thanks for any help.
    > |
    > | JP

Domain Power Windows XP