Power user vs domain user

Can someone point me to a link or a document that will explain me the
difference betweem those 2 groups in Windows XP: Power user and domain user.

I need to know the right power user groups has compare to regular domain
user.

Thanks for any help.

JP

Over View of All Groups in Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_groups.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"JP Breton" wrote:

| Can someone point me to a link or a document that will explain me the
| difference betweem those 2 groups in Windows XP: Power user and domain user.
|
| I need to know the right power user groups has compare to regular domain
| user.
|
| Thanks for any help.
|
| JP

Thanks for the quick reply Carey...