Sync Problems...

Hey there, I am running windows XP Pro, users have a roaming profile. Syncing
to thier user folder on the server. I have one user who whenever we restart,
it tries to sync her to an old server, which is no longer. I have tried
deleting all offline files, done a sync, checked the settings, getting a
little computer in the bottom right saying "offline files", and it says "you
are no longer connected to server" I can't get rid of this, tried unchecking
in the settings, doesn't work, shutting down with offline files off, then
re-activate, but it still comes back. I have checked My network places, and
it's not there. I am out of ideas. Any suggestions will help. Thanks a ton!
Sincerely, Geoffrey.

What is the server O/S; Windows 2000 Server? I've had similar issues with
W2K server... which I still periodically encounter.

"Geoffrey" <Geoffrey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey there, I am running windows XP Pro, users have a roaming profile.
> Syncing
> to thier user folder on the server. I have one user who whenever we
> restart,
> it tries to sync her to an old server, which is no longer. I have tried
> deleting all offline files, done a sync, checked the settings, getting a
> little computer in the bottom right saying "offline files", and it says
> "you
> are no longer connected to server" I can't get rid of this, tried
> unchecking
> in the settings, doesn't work, shutting down with offline files off, then
> re-activate, but it still comes back. I have checked My network places,
> and
> it's not there. I am out of ideas. Any suggestions will help. Thanks a
> ton!
> Sincerely, Geoffrey.

It's a Win Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. All the pc's are Windows XP Pro. I
just don't get it!!