AIW 8500DV in Mandrake

What are the best drivers for my card in Mandrake 10.1?

xman wrote:

> "Prince Lee" <princeleex@aol.com> wrote in message
>> What are the best drivers for my card in Mandrake 10.1?

Not cool xman, I have been there, done that, I have the various drivers
sitting on my system, the only reason I asked here was to survey which ones
people here like more, and why and then possibly try those

FaMoUs

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

Prince Lee wrote:
> What are the best drivers for my card in Mandrake 10.1?
I want to know too, I used to use ati.2 but that no longer works
wioth xorg that i can tell.

And to all the micro-softheads who try to ruin user groups like this
one by insulting people, we know what you're doing, and these petty
tricks just show how scared you are.

TRENDING THREADS