Editing security tabs options

a b 8 Security
June 24, 2005 3:21:01 AM

Is it possible to edit the options in the sharing/security... security tab of
folder properties via file editng or regsitry modification so i can speed up
these modifications?
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 25, 2005 8:34:20 PM

"RC93" <RC93@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D D386805-9142-402E-AD94-09F62FAAB908@microsoft.com...
> Is it possible to edit the options in the sharing/security... security tab
> of
> folder properties via file editng or regsitry modification so i can speed
> up
> these modifications?

You can use the CACLS command-line program (in a batch file, script or
whatever)

See

Colin Nash
Microsoft MVP
Windows Shell/User
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 27, 2005 5:23:05 AM

thanks for the info but i was wondering if there is an advance commands for
it. I'm refferring to security options part which you can flag which write
options or which read options to activate and etc. This options really helps
me prevent torjans from writing in the system.

!