Can not gain accessto my computer

When I turn on my computer, the only screen I get says to choose user and
enter password. There is no place on the screen to do this. I have never used
a password in the past. I have tried safe mode and administrator. The
operating program is Windows XP Home. The only way I can view the password
screen is by holding down ctrl-alt-delete until it comes up. I've tried the
other solutions, like administrator, but only get login denied. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.
--
hotleftrightcold

Malke

water boy wrote:

> When I turn on my computer, the only screen I get says to choose user
> and enter password. There is no place on the screen to do this. I have
> never used a password in the past. I have tried safe mode and
> administrator. The operating program is Windows XP Home. The only way
> I can view the password screen is by holding down ctrl-alt-delete
> until it comes up. I've tried the other solutions, like administrator,
> but only get login denied. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try booting into Last Known Good Configuration. You choose this from the
same menu as Safe Mode.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers