More about help virus

    From: "DianeMcP" <DianeMcP@discussions.microsoft.com>

    | I've checked all the websites (NAV, McAfee) trying to find information on a
    | file that Nortion Antivirus told me it could not repair. I've got a user who
    | received this information on their computer last night. The user is under
    | the impression that it's a trojan - but I can't find any information about
    | it. The file name is c:\windows\system32\wulrawy.exe
    |
    | Any ideas?
    |
    | --
    | Thanks,
    | Diane

    Dump the contents of the IE Temporary Internet Folder cache (TIF)
    Start --> Settings --> Control Panel --> Internet Options --> Delete Files

    Dump the contents of the Mozilla FireFox Cache { if you use FireFox }
    Tools --> Options --> Privacy --> Cache --> Clear

    Download MULTI_AV.EXE from the URL --

    http://kixtart.org Kixtart is CareWare } two batch files, four Kixtart scripts, one Link
    (.LNK) file, this PDF instruction file and two utilities; UNZIP.EXE and WGET.EXE. It will
    simplify the process of using up to 3 different Anti Virus Command Line Scanners to remove
    viruses and various other malware.

    way all the components can be downloaded from each AV vendor’s web site.
    On Win9x/ME the choices are; Trend, McAfee, Exit the menu and Reboot the PC
    On NT4, Win2k, WinXP and Win2003 Server the choices are; Sophos, Trend, McAfee, Exit the
    menu and Reboot the PC.

    file.

    Choose; Unzip
    Choose; Close

    Execute; C:\AV-CLS\StartMenu.BAT

    NOTE: You may have to disable your software FireWall or allow WGET.EXE and/or FTP.EXE to go
    through your FireWall to allow them to download the needed AV vendor related files.

    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Windows XP