help with HL2

playing HL2 in single mode i keep getting "A.I disabled" in bottom
right corner ov screen and none ov the enimies in the game move. can
anyone tell me how to stop this pls........?
6 answers Last reply
More about help

    well? don`t you meen while? think you should get the dictionairy TWAT

    is this wot you guys do wen faced with a prob you cant solve? verbally
    abuse people?

    apparently he is a worshipper of bush the antichrist. you can't expect a
    reasonable response from anybody like that ;op

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

    "nobrain99" <nobrain99@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > is this wot you guys do wen faced with a prob you cant solve? verbally
    > abuse people?

    I think they're saying that there is just one way to get that message in
    the game screen and have that result of A.I. disabled.

    nobrain99 wrote:
    > is this wot you guys do wen faced with a prob you cant solve? verbally
    > abuse people?

    No, we know how to fix the problem, but we're not interested in helping
    someone who's not even bought the game.

    --
    Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

    the f6 f9 thing worked perfect.......thanks for your help.

Games Video Games