  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 6, 2005 1:19:24 AM

playing HL2 in single mode i keep getting "A.I disabled" in bottom
right corner ov screen and none ov the enimies in the game move. can
anyone tell me how to stop this pls........?

More about : hl2

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 2:23:39 AM

well? don`t you meen while? think you should get the dictionairy TWAT
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 2:46:30 AM

is this wot you guys do wen faced with a prob you cant solve? verbally
abuse people?
February 6, 2005 11:57:04 AM

"nobrain99" <nobrain99@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> is this wot you guys do wen faced with a prob you cant solve? verbally
> abuse people?

I think they're saying that there is just one way to get that message in
the game screen and have that result of A.I. disabled.
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 5:26:43 PM

nobrain99 wrote:
> is this wot you guys do wen faced with a prob you cant solve? verbally
> abuse people?

No, we know how to fix the problem, but we're not interested in helping
someone who's not even bought the game.

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench
Anonymous

the f6 f9 thing worked perfect.......thanks for your help.
!