IEEE Authorisation

Hello,

I have a wireless network and I want to connect my desktop pc to this
network, but I can't select any options in the Authorisation tab in the
Wireless Zero Configuration. I've tried several PCI cards (Belkin, Sweex and
Linksys), but none of them sees my network.
Now I build in a Linksys Wireless-G PCI adapter (WMP54G) but I still have
the same problem.

Grtz

Wido
1 answer Last reply
More about ieee authorisation

    wow youre going to be smoking here now..okay good thing yioure not getting on without your authentication though.

    right click on the connection got to the wirelss tab take anything out of there thats is in there currently for a connection. then then try and fiond the network again. hit configure and the advanced tab and wham theres ieee,,,,

    Sorry about the typos im a point and cick kinda of gal

    PLEASE TELL ME YOURE GOING TO USE WEP TOO

    "Nieuwsgroep Tweakdsl" wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a wireless network and I want to connect my desktop pc to this
    > network, but I can't select any options in the Authorisation tab in the
    > Wireless Zero Configuration. I've tried several PCI cards (Belkin, Sweex and
    > Linksys), but none of them sees my network.
    > Now I build in a Linksys Wireless-G PCI adapter (WMP54G) but I still have
    > the same problem.
    >
    > Grtz
    >
    > Wido

Wireless Linksys Wireless Networking