Wireless advice

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
June 29, 2004 12:01:21 AM

Looking at attaching one computer to our current LAN. All i really need it
a "wireless Hub". The wires are not were i want my desk and it is easier to
buy wireless than pull new wires. mainly used for internet surfing but
occassional file transfer and running client/server application. I have
looked at the D-link 802-11b wireless router with either a PCI or USB
wireless adapter for the computer.

Any advice would be greatly appriciated.

TIA

Paul McGuire

More about : wireless advice

Anonymous