ATI TV Wonder USB 2.0 - Where in the UK can I buy one?...

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 15, 2005 1:34:45 AM

..... these people say it is available but I cannot locate one anywhere:

http://www.biosmagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=1177

Can anyone help?

TIA

Chris

More about : ati usb buy

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 2:11:56 AM

"Chris Parry" <chris@arsenal-world.net> wrote in message
> .... these people say it is available but I cannot locate one anywhere:
>
> http://www.biosmagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=1177
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> TIA
>
> Chris
I've not seen any shops selling them but you could always make a toll call
to that phone number on the page above and ask them where you can get one
from. ATI should be able to tell you which of their distributors stock them
and then you could track it from there to your choice of reseller.

Paul
!