ATI TV Wonder USB 2.0 - Where in the UK can I buy one?...

..... these people say it is available but I cannot locate one anywhere:

http://www.biosmagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=1177

Can anyone help?

TIA

Chris
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    "Chris Parry" <chris@arsenal-world.net> wrote in message
    > .... these people say it is available but I cannot locate one anywhere:
    >
    > http://www.biosmagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=1177
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Chris
    I've not seen any shops selling them but you could always make a toll call
    to that phone number on the page above and ask them where you can get one
    from. ATI should be able to tell you which of their distributors stock them
    and then you could track it from there to your choice of reseller.

    Paul

Radeon TV USB ATI Graphics