problem loading norton anti virus 2005

robin

I have loaded norton anti virus 2005 (to replace the 2003 version I had
installed), but whilst installing it, the computer came up with "internal
error 2329.32, c:\config.msi\61B4aa.rdf". It let me complete installation,
but I cannot activate the anti virus software.
What do I need to do?

Download the SymKBFix3.exe file
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sharedtech.nsf/docid/2004122212374313?Open&src=&docid=2003093015493306&nsf=nav.nsf&view=d4578f66d8f00a0188256d4e006aaa94&dtype=&prod=&ver=&osv=&osv_lvl

Symantec Automated Support Assistant
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/consumer.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Robin" wrote:

| I have loaded norton anti virus 2005 (to replace the 2003 version I had
| installed), but whilst installing it, the computer came up with "internal
| error 2329.32, c:\config.msi\61B4aa.rdf". It let me complete installation,
| but I cannot activate the anti virus software.
| What do I need to do?

What does it say on the Symantec support site about this? Did you uninstall
NAV 2k3 first? This would have been my first step, then I would have
installed NAV 2k5.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com
Google is your "Friend"

"Robin" <Robin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have loaded norton anti virus 2005 (to replace the 2003 version I had
> installed), but whilst installing it, the computer came up with "internal
> error 2329.32, c:\config.msi\61B4aa.rdf". It let me complete installation,
> but I cannot activate the anti virus software.
> What do I need to do?

Robert

Robin, you got get all of 2003 version out of your computer then it will work
--
JackFrost