restricting access to websites

ME

I am wondering w/o using a domain how can you set up a system to only allow
u to access certian web sites w/o having to use 3rd party software.

The easy way to do this on the cheap is with a hardware router, I use a
Dlink 614+ that I picked up for less than $40 and in the router settings it
lets you config what sites to allow or not allow.

STL_Alex

"me" wrote:

> I am wondering w/o using a domain how can you set up a system to only allow
> u to access certian web sites w/o having to use 3rd party software.

ME

only issue there is you cant decide what to allow based on user/group
"STL_Alex" <STLAlex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The easy way to do this on the cheap is with a hardware router, I use a
> Dlink 614+ that I picked up for less than $40 and in the router settings
> it
> lets you config what sites to allow or not allow.
>
> STL_Alex
>

> "me" wrote:
>
>> I am wondering w/o using a domain how can you set up a system to only
>> allow
>> u to access certian web sites w/o having to use 3rd party software.

maggie

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2002

how can use the messenger if i'm not like the principal user and the
principal user sancel it to me