Wireless Disconnection

I installed my wireless test lab but one of the problems
I noticed now is that my wireless internet connection
seems to get disconnected every 4-5mins.

So i have to re-connect it frequently...could someone
help in this regard.

cheers,
Jo
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless disconnection

    Hi.
    Dropping the signal might be due to environmental Noise 2.4GHz phones etc.
    First make sure that you get a stable connection without WEP(or WPA) and
    only then attend to the security issues.
    The following page (in the middle) contains the info that you asked for.
    http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html
    As for security: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html
    Jack (MVP - Networking).

    "Jo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I installed my wireless test lab but one of the problems
    > I noticed now is that my wireless internet connection
    > seems to get disconnected every 4-5mins.
    >
    > So i have to re-connect it frequently...could someone
    > help in this regard.
    >
    > cheers,
    > Jo

Wireless Connection Networking Microsoft Wireless Internet Wireless Networking