Looking for sofware that can ouput video through S-Video p..

Hello,

Looking for sofware that can ouput video through my S-Video port. I know
how I can do that through the driver properties, but switching displays
turns off video to the monitor. There has to be a way that I can do this
while still being able to get video on my monitor.

What software does ATI have that can do this? I've got a 9600XT 256 (not an
All-in-Wonder)

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

You can try to use the clone option, that should display the same image on
both displays. It's supposed to work. If I remember correctly, open CCC, go
to the displays screen where you can see both monitors or the monitor and TV
in your case, right click the secondary and select Clone. Then go to Video
and find the screen where is shows the Theatre mode option and select it.

"Jeff Ingram" <ingramje@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Looking for sofware that can ouput video through my S-Video port. I know
> how I can do that through the driver properties, but switching displays
> turns off video to the monitor. There has to be a way that I can do this
> while still being able to get video on my monitor.
>
> What software does ATI have that can do this? I've got a 9600XT 256 (not
> an
> All-in-Wonder)
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff

You are doing something wrong. It is possible to output the same image
via both the S-Video and monitor ports. No software is required. Only
proper configuration in the display properties windows.