Administrator Password

I can't remember my password, how do I fix this problem??
--
LP:)
5 answers Last reply

    Is this a fat or NTFS partition?

    "LisaPurdy" wrote:

    > I can't remember my password, how do I fix this problem??
    > --
    > LP:)

    Lisa;
    Something here should help:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    http://www.dts-l.org

    LisaPurdy wrote:
    > I can't remember my password, how do I fix this problem??

    Choose a password that's easy for you to remember?

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    "" wrote:
    > LisaPurdy wrote:
    > > I can't remember my password, how do I fix this problem??
    >

    > Choose a password that's easy for you to remember?
    >

    > --
    >
    > Bruce Chambers
    >
    > Help us help you:
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >
    > You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count
    > on having
    > both at once. - RAH

    there is a program i use called ERD Commander, it is a bootable cd
    that loads into a GUI that looks like windows and has a program called
    "Locksmith" that allows you to remove or change any and all
    passwords on the system.

    its made by Winternals

    http://winternals.com/Products/ErdCommander/

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Security-Admin-istrator-Password-ftopict551483.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1748105

    Sorry this is the only way the site would let me post a question I was
    wondering as computer administrator how can i lock the control panel to keep
    little siblings from changing things all the time

Security Microsoft Windows XP