Administrator Password

a b 8 Security
June 29, 2005 3:16:07 PM

I can't remember my password, how do I fix this problem??
--
LP:)

More about : administrator password

June 29, 2005 3:49:01 PM

Is this a fat or NTFS partition?

"LisaPurdy" wrote:

> I can't remember my password, how do I fix this problem??
> --
> LP:)
a b 8 Security
June 29, 2005 11:55:16 PM

LisaPurdy wrote:
> I can't remember my password, how do I fix this problem??

Choose a password that's easy for you to remember?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 30, 2005 5:35:48 AM

"" wrote:
> LisaPurdy wrote:
> > I can't remember my password, how do I fix this problem??
>

> Choose a password that's easy for you to remember?
>

> --
>
> Bruce Chambers
>
> Help us help you:
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>
> You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count
> on having
> both at once. - RAH

there is a program i use called ERD Commander, it is a bootable cd
that loads into a GUI that looks like windows and has a program called
"Locksmith" that allows you to remove or change any and all
passwords on the system.

its made by Winternals

http://winternals.com/Products/ErdCommander/

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Security-Admin-istrator-Pa...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1748105
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 30, 2005 7:22:06 AM

Sorry this is the only way the site would let me post a question I was
wondering as computer administrator how can i lock the control panel to keep
little siblings from changing things all the time
!