Vantec Iceberq5 to fit 9600XT

Where can I find/buy Vantec IceberQ5 (CCB-A5C) to fit my ATI 9600XT video
card?

I`ve looked at Vantec site`s online store(s) and retail store(s) and all
seem to ONLY carry IceberQ4 and 4PRO??

I want this specific *IceberQ5* VGA cooler because Vantec says it does fit
9600*XT*

Thanks in advance

Matt

Flash