On a recent spyware scan, spybot detected 57 entries of "Back Web Lite". I
deleted these entries but then had trouble with my computer. It stated that
a file was missing. Has anyone heard of Back Web Lite???? Is it spyware and
if so how do I get rid of it without having an effect on my computer?
Thanks, Anna D.

Back Web Lite is in alot of software, Logitech software for mice &
keyboards, Kodak camera software, almost any software that you install that
checks for updates when you are on the internet, you can uninstall those
portions of the software and still keep their programs like I have Kodak
Easy Share but I do not use their automatic update, I just check myself and
install it, I just installed a wireless mouse and keyboard from Logitech
(which I love them by the way) it had back web lite, so I just uninstalled
that portion of their software, then recheck with spybot and delete any
remaining (I did not have any remaining) I would rather uninstall these
instead of deleting them thru spybot because there is too much to search and
take off. The Choise is yours I just don't like having anything like that.

the problem