How to configure WPA settings with command line tools?

Hello all,

Does anybody know if it is possible to configure a WLAN card to use
WPA(-PSK) with command line tools? (e.g. netsh). We like to automate
some tests and want to do the configuration from a script.
Thanks in advance and best regards,

Martijn Schipper.

This will be possible with XP SP2 and the new wireless provisioning API.
Please read in the MSDN.
You'll have to write a little program... maybe even in vbscript :)

"Martijn Schipper" <martijn.schipper@conexant.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> Does anybody know if it is possible to configure a WLAN card to use
> WPA(-PSK) with command line tools? (e.g. netsh). We like to automate
> some tests and want to do the configuration from a script.
> Thanks in advance and best regards,
>
> Martijn Schipper.

I'm monitoring this issue. I await release of XP SP2 and the documentation
in MSDN.

WalterH

"Pavel A." <pavel_a@geeklife.com> wrote in message
> This will be possible with XP SP2 and the new wireless provisioning API.
> Please read in the MSDN.
> You'll have to write a little program... maybe even in vbscript :)

> "Martijn Schipper" <martijn.schipper@conexant.com> wrote in message

> > Does anybody know if it is possible to configure a WLAN card to use
> > WPA(-PSK) with command line tools? (e.g. netsh). We like to automate
> > some tests and want to do the configuration from a script.

TRENDING THREADS