How to configure WPA settings with command line tools?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
June 30, 2004 4:04:46 AM

Hello all,

Does anybody know if it is possible to configure a WLAN card to use
WPA(-PSK) with command line tools? (e.g. netsh). We like to automate
some tests and want to do the configuration from a script.
Thanks in advance and best regards,

Martijn Schipper.
Anonymous
July 3, 2004 9:27:56 AM

This will be possible with XP SP2 and the new wireless provisioning API.
Please read in the MSDN.
You'll have to write a little program... maybe even in vbscript :)

"Martijn Schipper" <martijn.schipper@conexant.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> Does anybody know if it is possible to configure a WLAN card to use
> WPA(-PSK) with command line tools? (e.g. netsh). We like to automate
> some tests and want to do the configuration from a script.
> Thanks in advance and best regards,
>
> Martijn Schipper.
Anonymous
July 4, 2004 9:35:45 PM

I'm monitoring this issue. I await release of XP SP2 and the documentation
in MSDN.

WalterH

!