How to configure WPA settings with command line tools?

Hello all,

Does anybody know if it is possible to configure a WLAN card to use
WPA(-PSK) with command line tools? (e.g. netsh). We like to automate
some tests and want to do the configuration from a script.
Thanks in advance and best regards,

Martijn Schipper.
2 answers Last reply
More about configure settings command line tools

    This will be possible with XP SP2 and the new wireless provisioning API.
    Please read in the MSDN.
    You'll have to write a little program... maybe even in vbscript :)

    "Martijn Schipper" <martijn.schipper@conexant.com> wrote in message
    > Hello all,
    >
    > Does anybody know if it is possible to configure a WLAN card to use
    > WPA(-PSK) with command line tools? (e.g. netsh). We like to automate
    > some tests and want to do the configuration from a script.
    > Thanks in advance and best regards,
    >
    > Martijn Schipper.

    I'm monitoring this issue. I await release of XP SP2 and the documentation
    in MSDN.

    WalterH

    "Pavel A." <pavel_a@geeklife.com> wrote in message
    > This will be possible with XP SP2 and the new wireless provisioning API.
    > Please read in the MSDN.
    > You'll have to write a little program... maybe even in vbscript :)

    > "Martijn Schipper" <martijn.schipper@conexant.com> wrote in message

    > > Does anybody know if it is possible to configure a WLAN card to use
    > > WPA(-PSK) with command line tools? (e.g. netsh). We like to automate
    > > some tests and want to do the configuration from a script.

Configuration Command Line Wireless Networking