Invisible account

I've tinkering around windows logon account and found out that the
Administrator account can be accessed via manual login. I was wondering if i
can make an invisible account just like the Administrator account in windows
xp. Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about invisible account

    http://www.softwaretipsandtricks.com/windowsxp/articles/90/1/Hide-Users-on-the-Welcome-Screen

    Matt Gibson - GSEC

    "RC93" <RC93@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've tinkering around windows logon account and found out that the
    > Administrator account can be accessed via manual login. I was wondering if
    > can make an invisible account just like the Administrator account in
    > windows
    > xp. Thanks.

    "RC93" <RC93@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've tinkering around windows logon account and found out that the
    > Administrator account can be accessed via manual login. I was wondering if
    > can make an invisible account just like the Administrator account in
    > windows
    > xp. Thanks.

    See "Hide Users from the Welcome Screen" here:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_wel_screen.htm

    --
    Colin Nash
    Microsoft MVP

    This can also be accomplished with TweakUI for XP.

    TweakUI is available from

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp (SP1 and later systems)

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/downloads/powertoys.asp (Pre SP1 systems)

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "RC93" <RC93@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD5D4D03-933C-4ED9-84BA-A56370AECC40@microsoft.com...
    > I've tinkering around windows logon account and found out that the
    > Administrator account can be accessed via manual login. I was wondering if i
    > can make an invisible account just like the Administrator account in windows
    > xp. Thanks.

Security Microsoft Windows XP