ME

i seem to be getting a large number of failure audits in my event log under
security. Its says something about settcbprivilage. Any idea what this is
from? IT seems to happen when i use my torrent and i open certian ports.
Is this because windows has a limit on the number of connectiosn as i know
this program i use uses many. If there is a limit, how do i remove it.

ME

actually it happens with or without the program it seems and with or without
the ports open and its SeTcbPrivlage
"me" <jmforbk@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>i seem to be getting a large number of failure audits in my event log under
>security. Its says something about settcbprivilage. Any idea what this is
>from? IT seems to happen when i use my torrent and i open certian ports.
>Is this because windows has a limit on the number of connectiosn as i know
>this program i use uses many. If there is a limit, how do i remove it.

TRENDING THREADS