atiflash question

I tried to use this to flash a new bios but I got an error message that said
something about my card not matching the bios file. I am relatively certain
the new bios is correct. Is there a way to verify the new bios file?

"WillyM" <emailaddress@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I tried to use this to flash a new bios but I got an error message that
>said something about my card not matching the bios file. I am relatively
>certain the new bios is correct. Is there a way to verify the new bios
>file?
Check with the source - recheck to website or source where you got it from
for the EXACT same make and model (including memory amount and PAL/NTSC
standard if an All In Wonder). You do not want to be "relatively certain"
but absolutely certain because if you get it wrong that could toast your
card. What's the problem that you want to fix with a new BIOS? Perhaps its
fixable without doing any flashing.

Paul