ATI RADEON X800 XL 256MB AGP????

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
March 27, 2005 2:08:28 AM

Hi

Does ATI plan to release an AGP version of the ATI RADEON X800 XL 256MB?

NBK
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 3:36:44 PM

NBK wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does ATI plan to release an AGP version of the ATI RADEON X800 XL 256MB?
>
> NBK

Do you mean ATI, ATI, or anybody else building ATI?

http://www.sapphiretech.com/vga/x800-xl.asp
http://www.gecube.com/mbu/productCategory.php?proID=77

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?descripti...

Have fun.

Ben
March 27, 2005 3:36:45 PM

This card doesn't look half bad. X800XT core, $350.

"Ben Pope" <benpope81@_REMOVE_gmail.com> wrote in message

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?descripti...

> Have fun.
>
> Ben
March 28, 2005 1:42:00 PM

First of One wrote:
> This card doesn't look half bad. X800XT core, $350.

The X800XL is clocked somewhat lower, but is on a 0.11 process, it's not
gonna be all that hot, but clock headroom might not be great.

But given the price, it's spot on, due to the fact that the process will
give high yields.

I'll let you know what it clocks to when I try it out.

Ben