ATI RADEON X800 XL 256MB AGP????

Hi

Does ATI plan to release an AGP version of the ATI RADEON X800 XL 256MB?

NBK
3 answers Last reply
More about radeon x800 256mb

    NBK wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Does ATI plan to release an AGP version of the ATI RADEON X800 XL 256MB?
    >
    > NBK

    Do you mean ATI, ATI, or anybody else building ATI?

    http://www.sapphiretech.com/vga/x800-xl.asp
    http://www.gecube.com/mbu/productCategory.php?proID=77

    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-102-501&depa=0

    Have fun.

    Ben

    This card doesn't look half bad. X800XT core, $350.

    First of One wrote:
    > This card doesn't look half bad. X800XT core, $350.

    The X800XL is clocked somewhat lower, but is on a 0.11 process, it's not
    gonna be all that hot, but clock headroom might not be great.

    But given the price, it's spot on, due to the fact that the process will
    give high yields.

    I'll let you know what it clocks to when I try it out.

    Ben

Radeon ATI Graphics