Windows blocking download

Windows is blocking a file I'm trying to download (ActiveX Control) because
the digital signature isn't verified. I trust the site, though, but can't
figure out how to override the block. I tried putting the site on internet
security settings as one I allow completely, but no luck. Does anyone know
how to fix this problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows blocking download

    Mary, here is how to do it.

    Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Custom Level
    Select "Prompt" for"Download unsigned ActiveX controls"

    You should probably set it back to "Disable" after the ActiveX control you
    want has been downloaded.

    "Mary" wrote:

    > Windows is blocking a file I'm trying to download (ActiveX Control) because
    > the digital signature isn't verified. I trust the site, though, but can't
    > figure out how to override the block. I tried putting the site on internet
    > security settings as one I allow completely, but no luck. Does anyone know
    > how to fix this problem?

Download Security Windows XP