Windows blocking download

Mary

Windows is blocking a file I'm trying to download (ActiveX Control) because
the digital signature isn't verified. I trust the site, though, but can't
figure out how to override the block. I tried putting the site on internet
security settings as one I allow completely, but no luck. Does anyone know
how to fix this problem?

Mary, here is how to do it.

Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Custom Level
Select "Prompt" for"Download unsigned ActiveX controls"

You should probably set it back to "Disable" after the ActiveX control you
want has been downloaded.

"Mary" wrote:

> Windows is blocking a file I'm trying to download (ActiveX Control) because
> the digital signature isn't verified. I trust the site, though, but can't
> figure out how to override the block. I tried putting the site on internet
> security settings as one I allow completely, but no luck. Does anyone know
> how to fix this problem?

TRENDING THREADS