jeff

Hi
Every time my computer boots, the security center service is disabled. I
use services.msc to open up the list and set it to automatic, and all seems
fine - but the next time I boot it's disabled again. Anyone know what's
going on - how can I get it to start with Windows?
XP Pro SP2
Thanks

Hi,
I'm having that problem as well each time i turn off my computer the
firewall, and system restore turn off as well. I'm also having a problem with
my Norton Security it keeps telling me to uninstall and reinstall but when I
try to unistall it won't work. Is there anyone out there that can help me or
know where I can get this problem fixed?
Thanks

"Jeff" wrote:

> Hi
> Every time my computer boots, the security center service is disabled. I
> use services.msc to open up the list and set it to automatic, and all seems
> fine - but the next time I boot it's disabled again. Anyone know what's
> going on - how can I get it to start with Windows?
> XP Pro SP2
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS