asus ati radeon 9550

Hello, wonder if anyone can help here....

Everytime I switch on my PC my screen refresh rate is reset back to its
basic setting, which seems to be around 50hz or even less.

Within windows XP (all services packs and updates have been installed) I
set it to 75hz (monitor handles upto 85) but the setting is not saved
when my machine is restarted.

The card seems to be working fine otherwise.

JamesKim1111972@hotmail.com wrote:
> Give Multires a try. Google -> Multires

hey, it seems to have done the trick, thanks.