capture using ATI MMC or VirtualDub

Any opinion on that? I thought I should use MMC to obtain hardware
support such as VideoSoap but everyone keep saying VirtualDub
VirtualDub so - what gives?

<avin@bezeqint.net> wrote in message
> Any opinion on that? I thought I should use MMC to obtain hardware
> support such as VideoSoap but everyone keep saying VirtualDub
> VirtualDub so - what gives?

I'm not qualified to say but you might want to see what's on this website.
I's pro ATI, well at least the Theater chip and MMC. A lot of usefull info
anyway.

digitalfaq.com

HTH YMMV