Looking for a battery charger

frodo

I have a Kodak CX6330 camera, and have been using Rayovac
NIMH rechargeable batteries. These seem to get used up very
fast.

Turns out that the charger I was using is a Rayovac PS1 *Alkaline*
battery charger.

So, I'm in the market for a "fast charger" for AA NIMH batteries.
Can anyone recommend a good unit at a good price?

Thanks, Frank

"Frodo" <frodo@eel.org> wrote in message
> I have a Kodak CX6330 camera, and have been using Rayovac
> NIMH rechargeable batteries. These seem to get used up very
> fast.
>
> Turns out that the charger I was using is a Rayovac PS1 *Alkaline*
> battery charger.
>
> So, I'm in the market for a "fast charger" for AA NIMH batteries.
> Can anyone recommend a good unit at a good price?
>
> Thanks, Frank

Why not get the RayoVac NiMH fast charger sold at Walmart for about $25-$30?

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

On Sun, 16 May 2004 09:42:50 -0700, Frodo <frodo@eel.org> found these unused
words floating about:

>I have a Kodak CX6330 camera, and have been using Rayovac
>NIMH rechargeable batteries. These seem to get used up very
>fast.
>
>Turns out that the charger I was using is a Rayovac PS1 *Alkaline*
>battery charger.
>
>So, I'm in the market for a "fast charger" for AA NIMH batteries.
>Can anyone recommend a good unit at a good price?
>
>Thanks, Frank

Ray-O-Vac PS4 ... however as with most things in life;

of "good" "fast" and "cheap" you may pick any two ... !