Looking for a battery charger

I have a Kodak CX6330 camera, and have been using Rayovac
NIMH rechargeable batteries. These seem to get used up very
fast.

Turns out that the charger I was using is a Rayovac PS1 *Alkaline*
battery charger.

So, I'm in the market for a "fast charger" for AA NIMH batteries.
Can anyone recommend a good unit at a good price?

Thanks, Frank
2 answers Last reply
More about looking battery charger

    "Frodo" <frodo@eel.org> wrote in message
    > I have a Kodak CX6330 camera, and have been using Rayovac
    > NIMH rechargeable batteries. These seem to get used up very
    > fast.
    >
    > Turns out that the charger I was using is a Rayovac PS1 *Alkaline*
    > battery charger.
    >
    > So, I'm in the market for a "fast charger" for AA NIMH batteries.
    > Can anyone recommend a good unit at a good price?
    >
    > Thanks, Frank

    Why not get the RayoVac NiMH fast charger sold at Walmart for about $25-$30?

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    On Sun, 16 May 2004 09:42:50 -0700, Frodo <frodo@eel.org> found these unused
    words floating about:

    >I have a Kodak CX6330 camera, and have been using Rayovac
    >NIMH rechargeable batteries. These seem to get used up very
    >fast.
    >
    >Turns out that the charger I was using is a Rayovac PS1 *Alkaline*
    >battery charger.
    >
    >So, I'm in the market for a "fast charger" for AA NIMH batteries.
    >Can anyone recommend a good unit at a good price?
    >
    >Thanks, Frank

    Ray-O-Vac PS4 ... however as with most things in life;

    of "good" "fast" and "cheap" you may pick any two ... !

Cameras Battery Kodak Peripherals