AD Domain and user profiles

Ron

When logging users onto a workstation that is part of an Active Directory
Domain on a SBS2000 controlled network I am having the following problem:

unless the user or user's group is part of the local Administrators group
the profile will not be loaded or updated correctly, especially as concerns
desktop wallpaper or drive mappings.

what am I missing in my group policy or security settings to let any member
of the Domain Users group update their profile?

Ron,

I've run accross a similar problem and was told that it's a permissions
issue on the system partition. Don't know if that helps. I've not tried
fixing it yet.

Good Luck.