TCP/IP changes without Admin rights

I need to give several users the ability to change their TCP/IP settings
without putting them in either of the local Administrators or Power Users
groups. Does anyone know how to do that. I'm running a W2K3S AD domain
with WXPP clients.

Thanks beforehand

Make those users members of the Network Configuration Operators group.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Jacques Latoison" <Jacques Latoison at hotmail dot com> wrote in message news:OEl745ofFHA.460@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>I need to give several users the ability to change their TCP/IP settings
> without putting them in either of the local Administrators or Power Users
> groups. Does anyone know how to do that. I'm running a W2K3S AD domain
> with WXPP clients.
>
> Thanks beforehand

Sorry to get back to you so late. I appreciate the response.

--
Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart
Display\Security
Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Jacques Latoison" <Jacques Latoison at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
>I need to give several users the ability to change their TCP/IP settings
> without putting them in either of the local Administrators or Power Users
> groups. Does anyone know how to do that. I'm running a W2K3S AD domain
> with WXPP clients.
>
> Thanks beforehand

No problem, and you're welcome. Our IT department just discovered the Network Operators group after 18 months of me telling them about it :)