Half-Life: Source - question

unkn2232324

Hi All.
I'd like to ask, why after downloading Half-Life Source (after 3 days
waiting) when i started a game i was able to play every episode? And why on
the list of saved games there were two savegames from end of the game? Is
every version same as mine? In Half-Life 2 to play one of later episode, i
had to play all previous episodes before, and this was OK. What's wrong with
this HL:Source?
(I'm sorry for my english).

Greetings
Greg

On 2/6/2005 6:32 PM G brightened our day with:

>Hi All.
>I'd like to ask, why after downloading Half-Life Source (after 3 days
>waiting) when i started a game i was able to play every episode? And why on
>the list of saved games there were two savegames from end of the game? Is
>every version same as mine? In Half-Life 2 to play one of later episode, i
>had to play all previous episodes before, and this was OK. What's wrong with
>this HL:Source?
>(I'm sorry for my english).
>
>Greetings
>Greg

I think they assumed that 99.95% of people playing HL:S, finished
Half-Life long ago, and may just want to be able to try out the Source
version from any point in the game. I know that's the way I felt, first
thing I wanted to with HL:S was play the Blast Pit.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com